Posted 31 May 2018
At Intervene Herbal, the following claim is made:
Intervene Herbal has launched the PREMIUM herbal supplement to ensure that all the essential oils and herbs are taken up into your system to be more efficient in removing diseases.We have used nano technology in our research until we were able to formulate the most effective herbal supplement.
The phrase nano technology is a red flag and suggests closer scrutiny of this product.
The label claims the product is composed of essential oils, various tree, Botanical and Citrus Extracts taken from the finest sources. Blended i a Nano Suspension with pure ionic antioxidant water. Coconut Oil, Chrysanthemum Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Citronella Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Corn Oil, Geranium Oil, Oregano Oil, Neem Oil, Peppermint Oil, Frankincense Oil, Myrrh Oil, Garlic Extracts.
The website claims:
- “The Intervene Herbal supplements are the only products that we have developed and proven with clinical trials”. I cannot find any evidence to confirm this.
- “The substance, using Quantum Angstrom Technology (QAT), takes Herbal supplements right out of the normal format”. This is sheer rubbish and pseudoscience.
- “Pure ionic antioxidant water”. This is sheer rubbish and pseudoscience.
- “Proven Herbal Treatment for the following conditions” which includes diabetes, kidney infection, neuralgic pain, tumours, etc. This alerts one to this being highly unlikely and suggests a scam product. Worse, it claims to be a proven herbal treatment for tumours!
- “SABS Approved”: The SABS do not approve these kinds of products. They will not even assess them. This statement is a complete lie which should warn the user that the other claims could also be lies.
- The product “is a botanical based solution made of botanical extracts which have properties that are anti-fungal, anti bacterial and anti viral” and “Intervene Herbal supplement is a nutritional supplement which kills bacteria and cleanses the body and blood of toxins. Intervene Herbal cleanses, regulates and rejuvenates you while helping to balance your body and optimize your health.” There is no clinical evidence that this mixture of ingredients can ‘kill bacteria’. The claim ‘cleanses the body and blood toxins’ is a claim of pseudoscience products and is not physiologically likely.
Beware this product. Do not waste your time. Find a credible health professional and get appropriate treatment.