Biomix Slimming Solution Plus and Slimming Solution Caps posters are seen everywhere – could make one believe that the product must work!
Claims ". . . both scientifically and clinically engineered weight loss supplements"
But what are the facts?
- This product claims to result in weight loss, but we are unaware of any studies that show that this product is effective.
- This product uses ingredients common to other weight loss products – ingredients have not been shown to be effective in weight loss.
- The ingredients are used in much lower levels than other unsuccessful products
- The ingredients in this product have been used in various combinations in other failed weight-loss products: why would they suddenly be working effectively in this product?
- When consumers health, money and safety is concerned, we can only argue for proof for the product, for without proof, we have to argue that it is no more than a scam.
Possibly you don't accept my point of view? Read what the Australian Consumer Commission's Scam Watch has to say about these types of products.
The product Slimming Solution Plus makes the following claims:
The all Natural Liquid Fat Burner
7 in 1 Functions
- Metabolic accelerator
- Appetite suppressant
- Energy supplement
- Mild laxative
- Mild diuretic
"Making Slimming Easier"
"Bioperine Enhanced absorption technology"
Each 5 ml Contains:
|Hoodia gordonii (extract concentrate)||50 mg|
|Citrus Arantium||200 mg|
|Chromium Picolinate||500 mcg|
|Fructus senna||10 mg|
|Green Tea Extract||50 mg|
|Vitamin A||333 RE||33%|
|Folic Acid||0.67 mcg||33%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.47 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.36 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||6 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothonic Acid)||2 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0.67 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0.33 mcg||33%|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||33%|
|Vitamin D3||1.67 mcg||33%|
|Vitamin E||3.33 mg||33%|
Take 5-15ml (1-3 medicinal Measures) +/- 15 min. Before breakfast and lunch. Do not take after 14:00. For best results follow a well balanced diet.
"Important with all nutritional programs, consult your physician if you suffer from any medical condition. Example (High blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes). Not to be used by pregnant or lactating woman." (sic)
"Disclaimer: This product is not medicine and is not intended for the treatment of disease, illness or physical limitations."
Update: A consumer complaint was laid with the ASA against the claims of this product, arguing that there is no proof that this product can have any weight-loss effect, and that no hoodia was found in this product in two samples tested two years apart. The ASA ruled against Biomix. In other words, no proof = probable scam. Read the ruling.