Posted 21 March 2011
I assume you ask, why target a specific individual, and why?
Johan Brittz*, according to the registration information at Uniform.co.za, is the domain registrant (owner) of the websites (and products) Organo Slim and Betrim. As posted before, there is absolutely not a shred of proof that these products work, and therefore may be nothing more than scams.
In spite of previous ASA rulings, Johan Brittz simply advertises a product with a different name in M-NET’s TV Guide (Magic). In the April 2011 a new advert appears for a product called Microslim (www.microslim.co.za). Be cautioned, there is not a shred of evidence that this product has any efficacy.
37 Sunset Av., Llandudno, 7806
phone : +27 21 790 7556
A colleague has pointed out that the product, Easythin, (www.easythin.co.za) is owned by Sandi Brittz, and the product claims to be registered with the Medicines Control Council (MCC) with the exact same registry number, 017201, as Microslim. This suggests a scam!
And the domain owner of this website?
37 Sunset Ave, LLundudno, 7806
|CamCheck posts related to Be-Trim|
- ASA Ruling: Be-Trim 2 December, 2009
- ASA Ruling: Organo Slim / Betrim 17 November, 2010
- Be-Trim / Organo-Slim – Previous ASA rulings 4 March, 2011
- Beware of Johan Brittz! 21 March, 2011
- Easy Thin 28 March, 2011
- Bet-Trim ASA breach ruling 25 May, 2011
- Organo Slim, again! 4 August, 2011
- ASA Ruling, Be-Trim, again. 22 August, 2011
- Microslim – ASA ruling 13 October, 2011
- ASA Sanctions against Easy Thin (Betrim/Organoslim/Johan Brittz) 12 January, 2012
- Ad watchdog gives Easy Thin a fat klap 28 November, 2012
- Weightloss24.co.za, new scam from Johan Brittz / Sandi Sackstein! 17 June, 2013
- Johan Brittz alias Be-Trim alias www.weightloss24.co.za – Scam! 25 July, 2013